So, you’ve joined Clowdy, and you’re attracting followers and publishing great Clowds.
But you want to reach even more people, and have your Clowd featured as a Staff Pick?
Well, as you may have noticed, we recommend selected followers to new users when they join. These artists are also recommended to users via email, and along with Staff Picks on the Discover page, it’s a great way to have both you, and your Clowds, found.
We’ve compiled a few tips on how to become one of Clowdy’s recommended followers and a Staff Pick.
- We recommend users who consistently publish great quality Clowds. It’s the very essence of Clowdy. If you create great Clowds, we sit up and take notice.
- Make sure you have detailed Clowd descriptions complete with hashtags. It helps the discovery process in Clowdy, and really is a large part of what we think makes a great Clowd. Think of a hashtag as a way to categorise your Clowd. #indie
- If you create an audio Clowd, make sure you’ve selected an engaging thumbnail for your Clowd. An album cover or band photo is perfect.
- Give your Public Profile some character. Add a cover photo and add to your biography to give users the best chance to find you and your creative Clowds.
- We also give special consideration to those users who have implemented our tab on their Facebook page.
Here’s a great example of a Recommended Follower’s Profile Page. And we know what you’re thinking. “That looks just like Twitter’s new layout”. We were there first.
We don’t judge on the amount of followers you have. Whether you already have 400 followers, or just 4, if you publish great Clowds and follow the above guidelines, there’s an excellent chance we will feature you as a recommended follower and your Clowd as a Staff Pick.
Time to get creative!
The Clowdy Team